Xlab Super Wing SMP Bicycle Aero Mounting System
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Xlab products have been used to win 23 World Championships since 1993, this makes Xlab the worlds most winning hydration and storage system available.
Xlab's hydration and repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined, Xlab have launched the first of the next generation of Alloy Xlab Hydration Carriers.
- This SMP version has been designed to fit Selle SMP and Phenom saddles only.
- The Super Wing you can use a single bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. These cages have no restrictive protrusion where the bottle enters the cage.
- Made from the latest aerospace aluminium alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers.
- This mount has the ability to carry 2 cages (side mounted), a sonic-nut and a tyre/bag.
- Weighs only 85 grams without hardware (Manufacturers claimed).
- Upper and lower strap sets. - Dual mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps.
- Detailed Instructions.
- Size approx 180mm x 50mm.
- Xlab makes you faster ask the Pros!
- One of the key features invented by Xlab is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps.
- One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference.
- Includes: Super Wing and mounting kit.
- Please note: Image for illustration purposes only, it does not include the bottle cages or bag which are available separately.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.