Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
XLab Torpedo Cage
Xlab products have been used to win 23 World Championships since 1993, this makes Xlab the worlds most winning hydration and storage system available.
Xlabs Torpedo aero cage is superlight and aerodynamic. When combined with the Torpedo system produces the lowest drag of any front system.
- Use XLAB Aqua-Shot, COOL SHOT or refillable TORPEDO BOTTLE
- Great for horizontal use such as on the Torpedo Versa Mount
- Ideal for 20km, 40km TT/TRI, 70.3, Ironman.
- Lowest Drag of any front system
- Only 7 in2 (24cm2) Frontal Area 68% less than most others
- Specially designed by XLAB to be light and aerodynamic.
- Perfect with XLAB AQUA-SHOT or COOL SHOT bottle for Sprint Tris or 20km TT's.
- Add XLAB TORPEDO BOTTLE for Half or Full Distance tris
- Bonus speed tip: Add XLAB AERO TT frame bottle and cage for Olympic Tris or 40km TT's.
- Carbon Fiber
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.