Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
XLab Torpedo Versa 500 Airflow Hydration System
Save up to $30
Use Code: SAVENOW
Use Code: SAVENOW
Telescoping Garmin-Specific Computer Mount
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches
- Also includes Aero Computer Mount for compatibility with non-Garmin computers
On-the-Go Computer Tilt Adjust
- Accommodates changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
NEW Super-Sealed™, No-Leak Bottle Design
- New leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve technology keeps liquids inside
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to hold system secure. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps. Contact email@example.com
- 16-layer unidirectional carbon mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
Megadjust™ Mounting: High Adjustability, Maintains Stability
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
Compact Mounting Design
- Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Choose between two straw positions for your perfect placement
- Straw retainer directs air over the straw, saving up to 100 grams of straw drag
- Bite valve decreases bloating by excluding extra air intake when sipping
- Includes two lid styles for your needs: Solid Refill Lid ideal for adding power, tablets and fluid while the Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
Aerodynamically Invisible Bottle Design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit airfllow
Arrives Fully Assembled
- Just a few steps required to ready system for your first ride
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
What a life saver
So I purchased this just before my Long Distance Multisport event early this year after finding the option I intended to use would not hold water on the rough chipped roads in New Zealand. This unit bolted up between my aero bars, held my computer and enough fluid for each of the cycle stages and didn't drop a single ml of fluid. It was easy to refill on the fly. The computer mount is a bit tacky, but it works great and my computer was easily visible all day/night and did not move around or slip.