Kinesis Racelight Aithein Evo Frameset - Black
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Whether its racing the local crits or winning the sprint for the sign on the chain gang or simply not being last to the coffee shop the new Aithein EVO is a bike that likes to be ridden at pace.
The Aithein EVO frame has several changes to improve the ride such as a new downtube that provides internal cable routing, slackening the tapered headtube by ½ degree and increased tyre clearance for up to 28mm tyres giving better grip.
- Seat Post: 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- Front Mech: Braze-on fitting
- Brakes: Designed for short drop caliper brakes
- BB: ‘BSA' English Threaded BB
- Headset: Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA No.42/ACB headset included with frame
- Tyre Clearance: up to 28mm tyres
- Colours: Anodised Black or Metallic Candy Red
- Sizes: 47cm / 50cm / 53cm / 56cm / 59cm
- BLACK ANODISED WEIGHTS: 47cm = 1.22 kg / 50 = 1.27 kg / 53 = 1.36 kg / 56 = 1.42 kg / 59 = 1.50 kg
- RED PAINTED WEIGHTS: 47cm = 1.29 kg / 50 = 1.34 kg / 53 = 1.43 kg / 56 = 1.49 kg / 59 = 1.57 kg
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
It is a nice bike, looks good and are very light. There is only one problem with the front dellaiers. The smallest chainring you can use in a 50, because the frontholder is placed to high. Maybe Kinesis will change it lower down in future. I use 46-36 Shimano 105.