Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis Racelight T3 Frame - Grey
Our classic winter training frame, re-imagined to be better than ever.
- We’ve made big changes to our much loved Kinesis winter training frame for 2017.
- Our biggest selling frame has been updated to 6061 tubing and this has helped us drop the weight by over 200gms, whilst providing tangible improvements in ride quality.
- We’ve also switched to a tapered headtube, so the T3 now has a perfect match in our full carbon Tracer fork, for sharper and more responsive handling. We also have a new alloy tapered fork option, RL2 (long drop).
- The hugely popular Racelight geometry remains, as does the ability to cover miles in all weathers, whilst putting a smile on your face.
- If you thought this Racelight frame was good before, this completely new T3 version will seriously impress you!
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Front Mech: 31.8mm
- BB: 68mm - British
- Headset : Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube (not included).
- Frame includes, barrel adjusters and BB cable guide
- Clearance for full size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
- Rack Mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
- The ‘Anti Roadshock’ hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
- Matches perfectly with our Racelight Tracer Carbon fork or our Racelight RL2 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard equipped Winter bike
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good Winter Frame, Great Geometry
I had half a bike of parts lying around so I picked up this frame to build a winter bike around. I just finished the build and while I have not fitted fenders yet since the rain has not started in NorCal yet, and the bike rides very nice. It is my first Al bike so time will tell how it goes, it is very responsive and stiff. The geometry is smooth, stable and predictable as paired with the Tracer fork. The overall finish is very good, and I would have given five stars if the bottom bracket did not need a chase and face, the various bolt holes needing chasing and the rear mech hanger / frame interface did not have paint chunks which had to be removed. Overall the bike went together well, and for the price to quality ratio the frame prep issues are not that big a deal and to be expected.