Shimano Cannondale Si Hollowgram Single Sided Power Meter
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Stages Power for BB30 riders looking to add power to their existing Cannondale Si HG crank. The Stages Power meter is pre-assembled on a Si HG left crankarm and also retrofits to SiSL2 cranks.
The Stages Power Cannondale Si HG is the power meter option for all Cannondale BB30 riders who are on a Cannondale Si HG crankset. The Stages Power Cannondale Si HG will also fit SISL2 and Si cranksets. The Stages Power is pre-assembled on a Cannondale Si HG left crankarm. It replaces the existing left crankarm which makes installation pretty simple. Due to the left crankarm interface there is no interference with the drivetrain components.
Via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart technologies the Stages Power is compatible with all ANT+ cycling computers as well as with the latest smartphone models.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: New low profile with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: Cannondale Hollowgram SI and Hollowgram SiSL2 cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.