Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Stages L G3 FSA SL-K BB30 Power Meter
Stages Power for riders looking to add power to their existing FSA BB30 crank. The Stages Power meter is pre-assembled on an FSA SL-K Light BB30 left crankarm.
Stages Power paired with FSA's SL-K Light BB30 left crank arm. The Stages Power meter is pre-assembled on the left crankarm that has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 models. Please note that the Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit BB386EVO models. Additionally it is not compatible with FSA triple chainring cranks.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: New low profile design with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: FSA and Vision BB30 models
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.