Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Veho Pebble Explorer Portable Battery Pack Charger 8400mah
The Pebble Explorer has a large 8400mAh capacity and dual USB port designed to enable charging of 2 devices at any one time.
With a 2.1A output the Pebble Explorer is designed to charge tablets in the most efficient way. This means that your tablet power is replaced as quickly as possibly when you’re low on charge and away from a mains source. Don’t worry if your smartphone is also low on charge because the Explorer’s dual port design means it’s capable of charging 2 devices at the same time. The powerful 8400mAh battery can give most tablets a complete full charge and most smartphones up to 5 charges.
The stylish blue LED power indicator means you can keep a close eye on the Explorer’s exact capacity when charging your devices and also when you are recharging your Explorer. An 8 hour mains charge to the Explorer will give your portable devices hours of additional usage while you are away from the mains which makes it the perfect companion for camping, trekking, festivals as well as business users who easily drain their portable devices during a long busy day.
- Powerful 8400mAh portable and rechargeable battery for tablets, smartphones and USB rechargeable devices
- Dual 2.1 Amp USB outputs designed to charge tablets and smartphones fast and efficiently
- Digital LED indicator giving exact percentage charge available
- Auto shut off mode to protect against short circuit, over-current, over-charging, and over-discharging
- 8 hour charge time will give weeks of portable battery life for multiple devices (iPads, iPods, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, iPhones, smartphones, etc.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 92 x 75 x 23mm
- Capacity: 8400mAh @ 3.7V
- Output: 5V/2.1A
- Input: 5V/1A
- Weight: 192g
In The Box:
- Explorer Power Bank
- Micro USB to USB-A Charging Cable
- Carry Pouch
- Multi-lingual User Manual
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.