Equipped with up to 600 lumens and six different modes, the PBK L500 front light is perfect for riding in a variety of low light conditions – from dimly lit suburban lanes to well-lit city streets. It even comes with ambient light sensing, which allows it to emit more light to respond to immediate changes in light conditions, like riding through tunnels.
Not only is this light rechargeable via micro-USB, it even contains a battery indicator, so you can keep a tab on exactly how much charge you have left. Thanks to the alloy and silicone casing, this light is well protected from harsh weather conditions and heavy-handed bike riders. All this performance is packed into a neat 62-gram package, keeping excess weight to a minimum. With an adjustable silicone strap, this light can easily attach to a variety of handlebar shapes and can be transferred between bikes in seconds too – perfect for those who ride multiple bikes regularly.
- 600 lumens daytime flashing function provides extra safety while riding during the day
- 6 modes – Constant, boost, super bright, flashing, daytime flashing, and auto
- 20-hour maximum run-time
- Ambient light sensing— Brightness adjusts automatically to ambient light while in auto mode
- Mode memory function will recall the last lighting mode used
- Dual low battery remind design – Indicator light + Reminder light
- Overcharging prevention indicator and battery protector
- Can be used as a helmet light
- Compatible with all handlebar shapes
- IPX4 waterproof standard
- In the box – Light, USB charging cable and instructions
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.