100% S2 Total Energies Sunglasses with HiPER Blue Multilayer Mirror Lens - Matt White/Metallic Blue
Team TotalEnergies heads into the season surrounded by new teammate and long-time 100% athlete, Peter Sagan. The team looks to leave a mark in the world of professional cycling and have already had a podium at Milan San Remo. The kit for 2022 season is dynamic and lively - reflecting the team’s essence - and characterized by the seven colours representing the seven types of energy. Team TotalEnergies, White and Blue frames boast a HiPER Blue Multilayer Mirror Lens, and red rubbers, showcasing the vibrant colours that represent the brand. Featured styles include Hypercraft, Speedcraft, S3 and S2 Sport Performance Sunglasses. One Purpose — Give 100%
- Inspired by the Speedcraft’s legendary success on cycling’s biggest stages, the S2 is 100% speed that has been newly refined for everyday sports performance
- Our innovative frame geometry and signature interchangeable lens tech has been tuned for riding at any level
- S2’s laser-etched edging provides the look of a full frame in a rimless cylindrical shield for extended vertical visibility and peerless comfort
- High-impact and scratch-resistant 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 100% UV protection (UV400) and with HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Vented lens to prevent fogging and misting
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame with Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how intense your ride gets
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.