Fifty Four Degree Exo Bib Shorts
New for 2021, the Exo Bib Shorts are specifically designed for those wanting the best and are to be paired with the Exo Jersey for all out performance. Benefitting for the Elastic Interface Endurance 3D Pad and 100% Goffrato Fabric.
- 100% Compressive and highly functional Goffrato fabric.
- Mesh inserts positioned on the back of thighs to provide better breathability
- Elastic bibs constructed with bonded seams for greater comfort.
- Flat seams to ensure maximum comfort.
- Anti-slip leg grippers stitched with reflective flat seams.
- Available in Slate Grey
Italian fabrics Goffrato provides high elasticity and maximal muscle compression. These attributes guarantee free movement when racing or training.
- Composition: black: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane 200g/m2 white/print: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane 240g/m2
- Grammage: 200g/m2
Endurance 3D Pad
The Endurance 3D has been constructed in collaboration with the world's leading manufacturer Elastic Interface cycling pads, using the latest technologies. It provides maximum protection and incredible comfort during long and demanding rides.
- 3D anatomic shape achieved thanks to two half-moon components for enhanced fit.
- Special frontal top features an additional perforation to allow best air permeability.
- Perforated layer for enhanced airflow and ventilation throughout the whole chamois.
- Ultrahigh density inserts of 200/kgm3 specifically shaped and designed to cushion main pressure points.
- EIT CARBONIUM FLASH material has a special channeled structure for enhanced airflow and ventilation.
- 80 density 6 mm thick insert purposely located in the front area for improved flexibility.
- Fifty Four Degree
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.