Isadore Alternative Short Sleeve Jersey
The Alternative Jersey offers a slim but comfortable fit using the combination of two highly technical, recycled Italian mesh performance fabrics. Having been made from 100% recycled materials, this is a jersey you will feel comfortable in and good about.
Lightweight and breathable with a slim but comfortable fit, it is the perfect Jersey for warm summer rides. The materials have been treated with HeiQ®, innovative Swiss technology eliminating bad smell and odor in compliance with Bluesign®, and OEKO-TEX®, approved.
- Bottom hem is equipped with elastic silicone tape made out of 100% recycled Polyamide and Elastane fibers to keep the jersey in place
- Combination of two highly technical, Italian mesh performance fabrics, further enhanced by a low environmental impact production
- Materials knitted with yarns obtained by recycling waste materials in compliance with the GRS International Certification
- Designed by Martin Velits using his experience from the pro peloton
- Made in EU
- Fabric 1: 93% Multi-Filament Recycled Polyester, 7% Recycled Elastane
- Fabric 2: 87% Multi-Filament Recycled Polyester, 13% Elastane
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.