Morvelo Stealth FUSE Jersey - Jacket
Give foul weather the finger. The FU-SE combines the all-day comfort of a softshell with a wind-and-waterproof membrane and DWR treatment for additional water repellency.
The long dropped tail keeps off rear wheel spray, while zipped vents ensure good airflow when you're putting the power down. With a fit like your favourite long-sleeve jersey and rustle-free fabric, the FU-SE is a truly alternative wet weather option. And, with comfort like this, we find ourselves reaching for it on colder dry days too.
- - Aero and insulated
- - Windproof & waterproof membrane
- - Breathable
- - High-ventilation armpit panels
- - Storm flap dropped tail
- - High fleece-lined collar with zip garage
- - Zipped side vents
- - YKK Vislon zip
- - Reflective trim
- - 3 deep rear pockets
- - Zipped security pocket
- - 100% polyester with 3 ply membrane with PFC-free DWR treatment
- - Responsibly manufactured in the Philippines
- Care Instructions:
- - Machine wash at 30 degrees
- - Use mild detergent
- - Drip dry in shade
- - Do not iron
- - Do not tumble dry
- - Do not bleach
- - Do not dry clean
- - Do NOT use a fabric softener
- - Avoid washing with velcro
- DWR Waterproofing:
- Our FU-SE Jerseys have been treated with a PFC-free Durable Water-Repellent finish (DWR), which keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. This coating needs to be replenished periodically, using treatments such as Grangers Spray-On, McNett Revivex, Nikwax TX-Direct and Tectron DWR Treatment.
- Regular Fit
- 6°C to 10°C
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.