A no-nonsense clip shoe for park, shuttle and trail sessions.
Evolution may happen by natural selection, but sometimes a little nudging helps too. Designed for riders desiring a clip offering with the fit and aesthetic of our popular Hellion flat, we took our lightweight microfiber upper, added a hook and loop strap for extra security and created a new clip-compatible hexagon outsole. The result is our lightest clip, all-mountain shoe. The 40mm cleat window with index marking offers a generous amount of adjustability for a precise cleat position, whether you prefer hot laps in the bike park or technical singletrack.
- CLIP GRIP rubber outsole.
- Dual-density EVA insole provides support and cushion.
- Hook and loop strap and elastic lace tuck for security.
- Traditional lacing for a tailored fit.
- Elastic lace tuck to keep laces secure.
- Microfibre synthetic upper is abrasion and weather resistant with anti-bacterial mesh lining.
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor.
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris.
- EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption.
- 42mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry and long adjustment with index marking for cleat placement.
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank drives power and maintains lateral stiffness.
- Hellion Clip
- Ride Concepts
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.