Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Sealskinz Super Thin Pro Ankle Socks with Hydrostop
Men's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
A performance super thin and lightweight multi-use waterproof ankle sock. Created for conditions where minimal insulation, maximum waterproof performance, high breathability and moisture wicking properties are required.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- 33% Lighter than our "thin" waterproof socks
- Reduced water ingress at cuff with our silicon free Hydrostop band, providing a more secure fit
- Moisture Control, natural cooling & anti-microbial properties
- Natural eco-friendly bamboo lining offering next to skin comfort
- Temperature regulating & breathability - Hollow fibre liner construction and performance membrane
- Additional ankle support - Elasticated ankle and instep
- Blister prevention & moisture wicking - Super soft lining
- Odourless feet - Excellent anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria from thriving
Hydrostop Usage Guide
SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.