Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Sealskinz Women's Brecon Gloves - Black
Women's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
|Size||XXS - XS||XS - S||S - M||M - L||L - XL||XL - XXL||XXL - XXXL||XXXXL|
Rugged technical cycle gloves designed and engineered to provide warmth, flexibility and grip in cold and wet conditions.
- 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Comfortable, durable grip – Soft and durable AX Suede Quattro palm with foam pressure point padding
- No liner pull-out – Features anti-slip liner technology
- PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Secure, warm and comfortable fit – Extended stretch cuff and soft touch Velcro closure
- Pull on tab making it easy to get on
- Touch screen compatible – Feature on thumb and index finger
- Easy to clean - Fully machine washable to ensure they remain looking great for longer
- Women's specific fit - Slimmer around the wrist and palm with a longer finger profile
- Outer:48% Polyester, 27% Polyurethan, 18% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 3% Rubber
- Membrane: Micro-pourous Membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
The measurements above are your shoe size, so if you are a UK size 7 we recommend you would be a size M (Medium).
If you are at the top of a size such as a UK 8 to 8 1/2 we recommend you move up in size as our waterproof socks are thicker than normal socks.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.