Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
Made from 100% unidirectional carbon, the PowerShape Carbon 15 sole features the exclusive Powershape ® system on the arch of the foot that ensures 100% of rider power is transferred to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- With a stiffness index of 15.0, this is the new performance benchmark for road soles
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Made with the patented XFrame 2 ® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW2 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Pro Regular Fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design increases the power transfer
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Excellent pair of riding shoes
I tried this out not knowing what to expect; I've previously worn Giro, Fizik and Sidi. These are very comfortable for a race styled shoe. The soles are extremely stiff however the shaping of them make them very comfortable and supportive. The fit is spot on if you follow the size chart; it is slim and form fitting as you'd expect with higher end performance gear. Retention and adjustments are easy with their dial system. You have to lift a small lever on each dial to completely unwind which is different from a BOA system, however it's not a big hassle.