The Transition features a weather resistant but breathable welded upper with D3O protection in the medial collar. RC’s tapered and serrated “toe-shaped” PowerDrive shank delivers engineered stiffness and power transfer. A nylon heel counter provides additional stability and support while a custom-molded toecap and heel protection have you covered in the most technically challenging conditions.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Welded microfiber upper is weather resistant yet breathable
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank provides power and maintains lateral stiffness
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry
- Longer range cleat adjustability
- Nylon heel counter provides support and stability
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D30 impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toecap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Lace closure with powerstrap for additional stability and retention
- Weight: 505g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- Ride Concepts
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The good - true to size, robust, made very well and very comfortable. Package also arrived within reasonable time. Would recommend RC footware. The bad - I made the mistake of buying these thinking they were flats as they don't look like cleat shoes and are super slippery on flat pedals and can't use them. I feel that "cleat" should be advertised in the title like "flat" is. My mistake.