Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Under Armour Women's ColdGear Reactor Running Top - Reflective Orange
Women's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
|Size||XXS - XS||XS - S||S - M||M - L||L - XL||XL - XXL||XXL - XXXL||XXXXL|
We've solved the problem of being too cold when you start running or too hot when you get going. ColdGear® Reactor actually adapts to what you're doing by dumping heat as you pick up speed.
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze
- ColdGear® Reactor is intelligent insulation that adapts to your activity level for the right breathability & warmth for what you're doing
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Generous funnel-neck collar with built-in mesh face mask for extra protection & coverage when you want it
- Asymmetrical tibto cuffs, for extra wrist & hand coverage, with built-in thumbholes help keep sleeves secure
- Dropped hem for enhanced coverage
- Reflective details for low-light runs
- 86% Polyester/14% Elastane
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.