Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kurt Kinetic R1 Direct-Drive Trainer
Kurt Kinetic R1 direct drive turbo trainer offers an incredibly realistic ride feel thanks to rock and roll technology, which allows your bike to move when locked into the trainer. Because the Kurt Kinetic R1 can simulate gradients of up to 20%, and provides speed, power and cadence data, this turbo trainer offers an amazingly interactive in-app experience of Zwift and Traineroad. Similarly, with the ability to provide up to 2000 watts of resistance, this turbo trainer is great for shorter, intense efforts as well as longer training sessions. This turbo trainer also comes with folding legs, and an ergonomic handle so it can be easily stored when summer rolls around.
- Rock and Roll technology – the only direct-drive trainer with free movement. No rocker plate required!
- Interactive electronic resistance controls your effort
- Connects to popular training software via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth® FTMS
- Massive flywheel for realistic ride
- Connects to PCs via USB port for reliable direct connection (with supporting software)
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Compatible with 130 mm and 135 mm quick release hubs and 142 mm and 148 mm (Boost) thru axles
- Folding legs and ergonomic handle for easy transport and compact storage
- Tool-free freehub body swap for easy changes between bikes (additional freehub kit required)
- Free 6-month Smart subscription for Kinetic Fit power-training app
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on power unit
- Max slope: 20%
- Max resistance: 2000 watts
- ±3% accuracy
- Electronic-resistance Tech
- Supports Shimano, SRAM, SRAM XD Drivers and Campagnolo cassettes (replacement free hub required for XD and Campagnolo)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The trainer arrived quickly and was easy to set up. Getting everything synced for connecting with Zwift was also easy because of the clear directions in the manual. I've thoroughly enjoed riding on it. The feel is just like being on the road. An app controlled trainer is a much better and realistic experience.