Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Saris Basic Mag Smart Trainer
Designed to get you “out” for a ride for those times you simply can’t get out. Whether you’re craving a technology-free trainer session or a ride with your virtual crew, the Mag Smart Equipped can help you tally the miles. Our easy-to-store, foldable trainer frame features an adjustable linear resistance unit with five levels and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride.
For use with your favorite indoor cycling app, install the speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Mag bike trainer, connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ and prepare to sweat.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Included speed sensor connects you with indoor cycling apps
In the box:
- Mag Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.