SwissStop Organic Disc Brake Pads
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Spend $100 to get $10 off. Spend $150 to get $20 off. Spend $200 to get $30 off.
Use Code: SAVENOW
Use Code: SAVENOW
Swissstop organic disc pads offer excellent performance in wet and dry conditions and are extremely durable.
An optimum compound containing a variety of materials produces outstanding braking performance with minimum effort at the brake lever. Swissstop disc pads offer excellent performance in wet and dry conditions and are extremely durable.
High quality springs are supplied with every set of Swissstop disc brake pads
Supplied as pairs (for one wheel)
- Disc 15 Fits: Shimano Deore BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-M515, LX BR-T675, BR-M505 TRP Hylex, HY/RD, Spyre SLC Tektro Orion SL HD-M740, Orion HD-M730, HD-M725, Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521 QUAD Disc Brake
- Disc 16 Fits: Shimano XTR BR-M975, BR-M966, BR-M965, XT BR-M776, BR-M775, BR-M765, SLX BR-M665, TRP Dash Carbon
- Disc 17 Fits: Avid Juicy 3, 5, 7, Carbon, Ultimate, BB7 Mechanical
- Disc 25 Fits: Formula RO Racing, T1 Racing, R1 Racing, R1, C1, CR3, T1, RO, Mega, The One, RX, RR1, CURA
- Disc 26 Fits: Avid Elixir 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, CR, R, SRAM XX, XO, DB 5, 3, 1, Level TL, Level T, Level
- Disc 28 Fits: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M675, BRM666 FSA K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150, REVER MCX1
- Disc 29 Fits: Avid Code (2011-2014), Code R
- Disc 31 Fits: Avid XO Trail, Elixir 9 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, SRAM Guide Ultimate, RSC, RS, R, RE
- Disc 32 Fits: SRAM HRD, eTap HRD, Level Ultimate, Level TLM
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.