- Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminium crank arms
- 386Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle firs every frame (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and Sram 10-11 speed systems
- Weight: 751g
- Auto Zero: every time you stop pedalling for 3 seconds or more your power2max ""re-zeros"", no need to re-zero manually.
- No cadence magnet needed: you don't need to install a cadence magnet on your bike. Your power2max calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer.
- Batter change: when the time come to change your battery - after 300 to 400 hours of use (6,000 to 12,000km) - you can do it yourself.
- *±2% Precision*
- Power2max power meters deliver state of the art data: they achieve an accuracy of ±2% or better including all environmental influences. power2max power meters achieves this accuracy through a refined design and high quality manufacturing processes.
- Designed, engineered and made in Germany
- Power2max manufactures the power meters in Germany with the highest quality production standards.
- Power2max power meters use the ANT+ standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer. The ANT+ standard guarantees reliable transmission and offers a large number of bike computers to choose from.
- *Bluetooth ready*
- Power2max FSA power meters are Bluetooth ready and can be upgraded to transmit the data wirelessly not only with ANT+, but also via Bluetooth communication (with purchase of firmware upgrade).
- Power2max FSA power meters can be upgraded to have the software feature of left-right balance
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Excellent alternative for great price
Personally I broke two Carbon set of FSA, went saw this product in alloy with great weight, EVO386 with power meter two I make my purchase. Excellent product, friendly used and easy calibration and pairing with ANT+ device, and look awesome. By the way, the carbon set of Power Box look very well too.
little bit heavy. 172.5mm with compact chainring, exactly 922.7g with spacers. it is definitely heavier than my carbon frame. it is base on P2M NG eco, it means if you want to know your left-right balance you need to purchase this information for 50euro. without heavy weight and somthing like DLC style information, it is really good.
Other customers bought:
4iiii Precision Pro Dual Sided Power Meter - 105 R7000from CA$713.99Save up to: CA$299.50