FSA Powerbox Powermeter Carbon Road ABS Chainset
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- 386Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle fits every frame (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and Sram 10-11 speed systems
- UD carbon finish
- Weight: 585g
- Auto Zero: every time you stop pedalling for 3 seconds or more your power2max ""re-zeros"", no need to re-zero manually.
- No cadence magnet needed: you don't need to install a cadence magnet on your bike. Your power2max calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer.
- Batter change: when the time come to change your battery - after 300 to 400 hours of use (6,000 to 12,000km) - you can do it yourself.
- ±2% Precision
- Power2max power meters deliver state of the art data: they achieve an accuracy of ±2% or better including all environmental influences. power2max power meters achieves this accuracy through a refined design and high quality manufacturing processes.
- *Designed, engineered and made in Germany*
- Power2max manufactures the power meters in Germany with the highest quality production standards.
- Power2max power meters use the ANT+ standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer. The ANT+ standard guarantees reliable transmission and offers a large number of bike computers to choose from.
- *Bluetooth ready*
- Power2max FSA power meters are Bluetooth ready and can be upgraded to transmit the data wirelessly not only with ANT+, but also via Bluetooth communication (with purchase of firmware upgrade).
- Power2max FSA power meters can be upgraded to have the software feature of left-right balance
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.