Park Tool CCP-22 Crank Puller For Square Taper Cranks
Usually despatched within 3 weeks.
Park pullers. A favourite of shop mechanics for over 30 years, the CCP-22 removes cranks using a square taper, Power Drive or Power Spline bottom bracket interface.
- The CCP-22 uses a long comfortable handle and extra fine thread that provides the needed leverage to remove even the tightest cranks.
- Park's unique "floating tip" ensures smooth operation and long life.
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles.
- Also fits "Power Spline" cranks from SRAM using the 8mm thread bolt.
- Weight: 1lb (Manufacturer claimed).
- With a stronger, smoother-operating rotating tip system, the CCP-22 will be replacing the current CCP-2.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 3 weeks.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: CA$46.48Add both to cart
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.