Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Park Tool SG-6 Threadless Saw Guide
Cut any threadless fork steerer quickly and accurately with this handy saw guide.
- Cut any threadless fork steerer quickly and accurately with this handy saw guide.
- You can easily remove as little as 1 mm from the fork steerer length for perfect headset installation and adjustment.
- Heat treated for long life.
- The composite body will not damage the fork's steerer, but has steel threads and inserts to withstand heavy shop use.
- Suitable for all unthreaded steerer tubes up to 1-1/4 inches.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great saw guide
This is a great saw guide.
I have cut a carbon fibre road fork and also a mountain bike fork using this guide and it makes it so easy and accurate.
The only thing I had to do was to add some washers between the steel plates, because I was using a grit saw blade to cut the carbon fibre.
Full marks for this one.