Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Unior Wheel Truing Stand
This stand is intended especially for the enthusiast. It is very easy to use, light (2.3 kg) and does not take up much space. The left bracket is fixed and welded to the lower profile, while the right bracket is flexible to different axle widths.
- The stand can be folded by folding the leg to the lower profile.
- The stand can also be mounted on the work bench with screws to increases stability.
- The control sensor is single sided so first the wheel shall be centered on one side, then turned around and centered on the other side.
- The additional function enables true checking of wheel discs.
- Material: special tool steel
- It is possible to center wheels with dimension from 16 to 29 inch, with or without tyre.
- Supports hubs up to 157 mm width.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good value truing stand
Very sturdy and effective for the price. Using it on the kitchen table, I built myself a pair of 16" wheels for my old Moulton, which run amazingly true. You have to turn the wheel over to check centring but this wasn't a hassle. Folds away compactly for storage - the only thing to watch is that the support strut is a pinch point for unwary fingers.