DT Swiss M 1900 SPLINE CL BOOST Rear Wheel
Your faithful companion for big days out in the back of beyond; the M 1900's have long been the wheel of choice for those looking for dependable trail wheels at a reasonable price and now, with an upgrade to Star Ratchet internals the bar has risen even higher
- DT are the original ratchet hub innovators and over the past 20 years their Star Ratchet system has become the gold standard for reliability, simplicity and ease of servicing, now this industry-leading tech comes to the 1900 range to offer unparalleled quality in an entry level wheel
- The 30mm wide M 502 sleeve-joined rims are the budget version of DT's renowned XM 481's and pass the same durability tests with only a slight weight penalty
- Hand built in Europe to the highest possible standards for long-term reliability and a tight, responsive ride feel
- New all black spoke nipples and rim eyelets for a classy, understated and corrosion-resistant finish
- The custom-designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT's top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, Champion spokes
- Includes 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Weight: from 1894 grams a pair, Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- Freehub: Shimano Microspline (12 speed), Shimano 10-11 speed or SRAM XD.
- Axle Type: 148 x 12mm (Boost) or 142 x 12mm (non-Boost). Select from drop down box.
- Brake Type: Disc
- Colour: Black
- Discipline: XC & MTB
- Hub Type: Bolt Thru
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Wheel Diameter: 27.5 inches
- M 1900
- DT Swiss
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.