Fulcrum Racing Zero C19 Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Creating a disc brake version of the legendary Fulcrum Racing Zero was never going to be easy. It had to be something special; it had to retain the responsiveness, balance and comfort that the Zero range is famous for.
Introducing the Zero DB. The ride experience is the same – equally exhilarating and now with the added advantage of superior braking in all conditions. Not to mention that disc brakes drastically extend rim life. Fulcrum have succeeded in their goal: the gold standard aluminium disc brake wheel is now available.
- 1590g weight - light and reactive wheels that spin up quickly
- 2-Way-Fit (clincher and tubeless) - run it tubeless or with tubes
- Momag rim system - traditional spoke nipples with undrilled rims
- Two-To-One spoke ratios - optimised strength and minimal weight
- 19mm internal rims - well suited for modern tyres of 25C+
- USB bearings - ceramic bearings for unresisted rotation
- Rim Dynamic Balance - balanced wheels for perfect rotational dynamics
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit™ (Clincher/Tubeless)
- Tyre Size: 28”
- Discipline: Road/Gravel
- Weight: 1590 g
- Rim material:Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging)
- Rim material details: Triple milling
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: Front and rear 30 mm
- Rim width: 23,8 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): ETRTO 19C
- Tyre Width: From 28 mm to 62 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Disc Interface: 6 bolts or AFS™
- Front axle compatibility: QR / HH15-100 / HH12-100 (no screwers incl.)
- Rear Axle compatibility: QR / HH12-142 (no screwers incl.)
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two to one™, Left 14 - Right 7
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two to one™, Left 7 - Right 14
- Spokes: material Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: USB™ ceramic; Adj. Cup & Cones bearing system
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel; Aluminum Axle
- Weight limit (cyclist): 109 kg
- FWB Version HG11, XD Optional: CAMPY
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.