Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
The Mavic Ksyrium Elite clincher wheelset is lightweight, durable and versatile. Superlight ISM 4D rims feature light and durable double butted spokes for the ideal strength to weight ratio.
- 17mm internal rim width for increased air volume
- ISM 4D superlight rim
- Lightweight double-butted steel spokes for a fast and comfortable rise
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- PowerLink rear tyre ensures low rolling resistance
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) braking surfaces are precisely CNC machine
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1550 grams
- Front without tyre: 680 grams
- Rear without tyre: 870 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ISM 4D
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Colour: Black or Black/Red or Black/Blue or Black/White
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Very good wheel set
This is my 2nd set of Elites. This new set has a wider internal rim width which helps reduce some of the harshness of the ride (the previous model was uber harsh). The wheels are responsive and are an excellent all-around set. I suspect that a wider rim (19mm vs actual 17mm) would provide a much smoother experience. I have not used tubeless clinchers on the wheels yet.
I bought these with red hubs, the look superb and are much 330g lighter than the previous Askium set. They came in a single package, 2 boxes wrapped in stiff bubble wrap on the outside! Anyway wife found how much they cost, could cost me a new kitchen, so I might get myself a Di2 bike! Happy riding