Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel
- Versatile endurance wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile
- Our lightest tubeless wheelset yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight
- Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- TSE™ for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth
- Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial ClutchV2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Lifetime warranty
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great all round wheelset
These wheels are great,hookless tubeless setup is impressive. Nice ride quality,smooth at gravel terrain.The 28c minimum tire width is holding back for road racing. In addition, The price dropped even more when I didn't even receive the wheels.