B&W Bike Bag
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
More than "half way between a bag and a full box" - it's more of a compromise on price than protection. It has most of the advantages of a box - the bike is held in an alloy anti-shock frame set in a 27cm high ABS plastic shell to protect the cranks, chain rings and rear mechs. The bag component is thickly padded with a three way lockable travel zip.
- Hybrid hard-soft case / bag
- Fully padded, rip-proof nylon bag cover attached to impact resistant ABS plastic base
- 4 free running inline castor wheels with reinforced axles
- 2-way zipper
- Double shell thickness at wheel mounting points
- 2 double stitched carry/lifting handles
- Riveted and double stitched pilot handles at each end
- Flush fitting pilot handle attached to ABS base for pulling bag on 2 wheels
- Stitched luggage label / ID pocket
- Packs into itself for compact easy storage
- Foam padding on internal walls
- 2 padded wheel bags attached to internal sides
- Large storage zip pocket
- Adjustable aluminium Anti-Shock-Frame to secure the bike inside the bag
- Exterior: L: 1320 x W: 840 x H: 390mm
- Interior: L: 1280 x W: 820 x H: 270mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.