BackCountry Camrat Strap
You can finally pitch the Fred bags and rejoice, Roadies. Responding to popular demand, we have borrowed features from our MTB Race platform and produced an under-the-saddle strap for your smaller tubes.
Introducing the Camrat... because it would have taken an army of lawyers to call it the Tarmac. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of our Race 3 strap.
To Load: Simply centre the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
To Mount: Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down...eazy peazy
Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 of the 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, or a mini pump.
- Our proprietary Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up.
- 13pt bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers.
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points.
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats.
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading.
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread.
- Machine wash warm / air dry.
- Built in Bozeman USA.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.