Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
BackCountry Race Strap
Our saddle mount strap is now even better. Now made with beefier velcro and Overlock, meaning your goodies are locked down tighter than a bulls butt during fly season. This is achieved by adding multiple velcro contact points eliminating any chance of your bundle working loose or spontaneously puking your goodies during gravity checks. We like that...you do too.
Each and every detail has been redesigned to deliver what a rider needs. Glove-friendly pull points, innovative dual shock-cord pre-load system, a single-side pull retention system for even quicker access to your goods, and the most intuitive installation you've seen this side of a light bulb.
To Load: Simply centre the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
To Mount: Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop, reef down on your bundle then lock it down with the Overlock strap...eazy peazy.
Sized to fit a standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, 1-2 25g cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump with levers or whatever you want, it's your call.
- Dropper compatible.
- Overlock velcro closure extends strap life and adds redundant protection when the trail decides to cut back.
- Our proprietary Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up.
- 13 point bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers.
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats.
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points.
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading.
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread.
- Machine wash warm / air dry.
- Built in Bozeman USA.
Backcountry Research - Strap Installation from Richard Clark on Vimeo.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.