Low profile sleek between-the-arms hydration system for athletes intending to go long or take infrequent stops.
- The patented design improves bike handling by moving the complete volume of the bottle between and below the riders arms
- Don't get wet on the bike, this system features an engineered no-splash refill port
- The top section of the bottle features a symmetrical NACA aerofoil shape with Kamm tail that reduces overall drag
- System is compatible with Universal Aerodrink Bracket
- Fits the range of most aerobar widths: 70-140 mm
- FOODSAFE HDPE bottle with flexible straw and integrated bite valve
- System includes an integrated front computer mount bar and a rear mini storage system for on the bike snacks
- Capacity: 1035ml
- Time Trial
- Profile Design
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good piece of kit
Arrived very quickly. Easy to follow instructions for the installation. Once on the bike, it makes it more aerodynamic. Not had chance to try it out with a drink yet. It does rattle on the frame when empty but that probably differs for different bike designs. Very pleased with it so far.
Used the new hydration system in a triathlon for the first time and absolutely loved it. I don’t drink enough because it’s not comfortable getting my bottle from the cage below or behind me but having the straw right there is a constant reminder to drink. So glad I put it on.