4iiii Precision 3 Power Meter - Dura Ace R9100
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
How do you define success?
Whether you are fighting for a Kona slot, spending countless hours on the indoor trainer, or striving for a personal best; one thing we know, success takes time. With an industry-leading 800 hours battery life, +/-1% accuracy and backed by 4iiii’s legendary 3-year warranty the Precision 3 Powermeter will be your trusted training tool for years to come.
- Industry leading battery with 800 hours of battery life
- Product status indication LED light – for wake up (green), zero offset (blue) and low battery (red)
- Patented 3D Strain Gauge technology to deliver +/- 1% accuracy
- Ultra slim design to fit almost every frame
- Legendary 3 Year Warranty
- Waterproof, durable, designed and tested in the Canadian Rockies for the harshest conditions
- Lightest power meter on the market at only 9g
- Backwards compatible with current Precision Drive Side Powermeter
- Active temperate compensation
- Over the air feature and firmware upgradability
- Coin cell powered, CR2032
- Compatible with 3rd party training apps such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, SYSTM, and more
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Battery Type: CR2032 Coin Cell
- Battery Life: 800 Hours
- Waterproof Rating: Ipx7
- Cadence Range: 30-170 RPM
- Power Range: 0-4000 Watts
- Length: 63.79mm
- Width: 26.42mm
- Height: 5.5mm
- Weight: 9g
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 60°C
- Communication Protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth®
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.