Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
- The Aerobar Riser kit is designed to help deliver your perfect bike fit with your Profile Design aerobars
- Find comfort and performance by getting your fit correct
- Wind tunnel testing has also shown that increasing the stack of the armrests with the riser kit rather than steerer tube spacers reduces overall drag
- Raise the aerobars to the perfect level to meet your bike fit requirements
- Increments of 20 mm to 70 mm are available
- Each riser is forged and machined alloy to be used alone or stacked
- The bolts are marine grade steel to withstand the forces associated with stacking risers
- Compatible with all 31.8 mm Profile Design aerobars excluding Carbon Stryke
- Time Trial
- Profile Design
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Aerobar Riser Kit
A lifesaver (neck saver) for this 64 year old. Needed to raise the aerobars but keep everything else where it was. The risers did the trick. Allowed me to spend almost all of a 27 mile ride in the aero position. No neck issues after the ride or days later. All good. What I lose in aerodynamics I make up for by staying in the aero position. Would highly recommend if someone needs to raise their bars.