Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
100% R-Core MTB Gloves
Ideal for both DH and BMX riding, R-Core gear exceeds the demands of the toughest critics on the track and trails.
- Adjustable embossed neoprene cuff offers style with maximum durability and comfort.
- 4-way stretch top hand to increase abrasion resistance.
- TPR logos on top of hand and pinky for added protection.
- Adjustable TPR wrist closure with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit.
- Mesh finger gussets enhance mobility and increase airflow.
- Mircofibre thumb overlay provides absorbent wiping surface.
- Perforated single-layer Clarino palm for superior airflow and comfort.
- Silicone printed palm and finger graphics improve palm and lever traction.
- Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your devices.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Bought the gloves for a trip to whistler, I used them for 2 days in dry weather and the webbing between the thumb and pointer finger came apart. I bought the correct size glove, so I know I wasn't stretching it, and I know that gloves do wear over time, but 2 days? Having said that, they were the most comfortable full fingered gloves that I have bought to date.