The new-for-2020 Sanremo RoS Thermosuit brings together two of our most functional and comfortable products: the upper part is based on the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve jacket, while from the waist down you get the new Sorpasso RoS Tight.
|If you're reading this then you're probably already familiar with both of those products, which offer our best mix of warmth, comfort, and protection from wind and light rain while remaining light and breathable.
By literally joining these two products at the waist, we add a bit of comfort by eliminating some layers at the waist while also preventing cold air from coming in. Keeping the air out allows you to dress lighter. And, of course, in the stealth black colorway it looks like you mean business when you show up to the January group ride.
What It Is
Combining two of our best-performing products, the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve with the Sorpasso RoS Bibtight, this suit brings our widest range of winter riding comfort. Why go for the one-piece suit? Eliminating the layers around the waist and the bib straps brings extra comfort, and the lack of an opening at the waist keeps you warmer by preventing cold air from coming in.
- Castelli-exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 205 Warm brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped reflective shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for greater wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for our best mix of warmth, stretchy compression, softness and water repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panel on upper front and thigh for increased warmth
- Anatomic cut to hip and knee
- Reflective panels at ankle for maximum visibility from behind
- YKK® Camlock® zipper at ankle
- 2°-12 °C / 36°-54°F
- Weight:524 g
- Regular Fit
- Water Resistant
- 0°C to 5°C
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Best winter kit going
I love Castelli kit, but not the prices! When I saw the price reduction on this item I knew I was onto a winner. It is by far my best buy, and best bit of winter kit. I went out in the cold, wind and rain, and it did not disappoint. I put on a thin base layer to soak up sweat, but when I returned home 44 miles later, I was all but dry due to the remarkable breathability of the material. Did I buy another one of these remarkable suits whilst the going was good? Of course I did. Thats my winter gear sorted for the next few years!