Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
No stone left unturned, for when every second counts. The Meso Bib Short is engineered for speed, featuring a bespoke aerodynamic cut and compressive Goffrato fabric. For 2021, now paired with the new Elastic Interface Sonic Pad, benefiting from minimal thickness and improved comfort.
- Compressive and highly functional Goffrato fabric.
- Mesh inserts positioned on the back of thighs to provide better breathability
- Flat seams to ensure maximum comfort.
- Comfortable flat lay straps
- Extended 7cm anti-slip leg grippers stitched with reflective flat seams.
- Available in Slate Grey and Chalk White
Italian fabrics Goffrato provides high elasticity and maximal muscle compression. These attributes guarantee free movement when racing or training.
- Composition: black: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane 200g/m2 white/print: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane 240g/m2
- Grammage: 200g/m2
The new Sonic 3D pad is carefully developed in collaboration with Elastic Interface to ensure maximum comfort in the saddle enabling you to focus on your performance. The unique shape and composition of the chamois means comfort is assured without the need for thick padding.
- Unique anatomic shape developed after long test protocols from elite professional road riders
- Especially shaped with ultra-high density foam inserts for best support in the riding position
- Specifically designed perineal area to preserve natural blood circulation and to protect the sciatic nerve.
Degree of protection: Ultra high
- Fifty Four Degree
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.