Fifty Four Degree Strato Bib Shorts
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Designed to be the perfect all-rounder. The Strato bib short is crafted from breathable Lycra Power fabric which is both elastic for comfort and compressive, ensuring a great fit.
- Elastic and breathable Lycra Power fabric that offers great freedom of movement
- Flat seams to enhance comfort
- Extended 7cm anti-slip leg grippers
- Elastic Interface Carbonium Pad
- Available in Slate Grey and Chalk White
Lycra Power Fabric
The Lycra Power fabrics offer even better stretch and recovery power designed to help any cyclist to move and perform at their best, while feeling comfortable. This textile material is a perfect combination of light-weight, breathability, close-fit, shape retention and freedom of movement. In addition, it provides muscle support during bumps and thus prevents early exhaustion.
- Composition: 75% Polyamide, 25% LYCRA POWER
- Grammage: 225 g/m2
Endurance Carbonium Pad
Revolutionary elastic pad of the ELASTIC INTERFACE TECHNOLOGY® series developed to satisfy all cyclists needs. It provides maximum protection and incredible comfort during long and demanding rides.
- Unique anatomic shape developed after long test protocols from elite professional road riders
- Especially shaped with ultra-high-density foam inserts for best support in the riding position
- Carbon material – E.I.T Carbonium – a combination of microfiber and carbon fiber for maximum thermoregulation bacteriostatic material
- Perforated foam providing increased ventilation and quick drying
- Specially designed the perineal area to preserve natural blood circulation and to protect the sciatic nerve.
Degree of protection: Ultra high
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.