Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Morvelo Women's ThermoActive Bib Tights
The perfect partner for those frigid base training sessions through the depths of winter. Fleece-lined, with zipped ankles and high-stretch recycled fabrics for both comfort and ecological peace of mind.
- Thermal x water repellent
- SuperRoubaix fleece-backed lycra for warmth and breathability
- PFC-free DWR Treatment
- Italian Dolomiti dual-layer chamois
- Mesh straps for maximum breathability
- Heat seal label
- Multi-panel construction for superior fit
- Rubberised Morvelo seam tab
- Reflective details
- Italian Thermoroubaix (polyamide 45%, polyester 42%, elastane 13%)
- Water-repellent polyamide
- Nylon stretch mesh
- Bluesign Accredited Fabric
- Responsibly manufactured in the Philippines
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid washing with velcro
- DWR Waterproofing:
- Our ThermoActive tights have been treated with a PFC-free Durable Water-Repellent finish (DWR), which keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. This coating needs to be replenished periodically, using treatments such as Grangers Spray-On, McNett Revivex, Nikwax TX-Direct and Tectron DWR Treatment.
- Regular Fit
- 11°C to 15°C
- 6°C to 10°C
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great fit and perfec...
Great fit and perfect to ride in. Not for polar experience, but suitable for (me) around five degrees.
As always a great pr...
As always a great product, just a little long for me as I'm 164cm tall.
A great pair of tigh...
A great pair of tights. Very comfortable and kept me warm on a cool autumn morning but not too hot. Size is perfect.