Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Skins Cycle Men's Tremola Due Short Sleeve Jersey - Black/White
The SKINS Tremola Due Short Sleeve Jersey is designed with a focus on performance, comfort and functionality. Constructed with partial engineered gradient compression on the arms, the jersey accelerates blood flow and delivers more oxygen to active muscles. The jersey also limits the amount of vibration in your arms when cycling over rough terrain.
Fastened with a full length lightweight zip, the jersey features three rear pockets with reflective Pixel® panels for increased visibility in low light conditions and a rear mesh panel to increase ventilation. Strategically placed stretch zones provide a full range of movement for comfort when riding. Bacteriostatic carbon fibre under the arms helps to cut down on body odour and friction and helps you stay fresh.
The jersey is finished with a silicon grip on the hem to prevent the jersey from riding up and signature branded details throughout.
- SKINS short sleeve Tremola cycling jersey
- SKINS engineered gradient compression to improve circulation
- Muscle stability and support in the arms for when cycling
- Moisture management system wicks sweat away
- Reflective details for increased visibility
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas
- Athletic cut for increased comfort in the riding position
- Strategically placed stretch sections for complete freedom of movement
- Three rear pockets with mesh lining for ventilation
- Full length lightweight front zip with clip down for comfort
- Bacteriostatic bamboo fibres provides optimal moisture management and reduces body odour
- Back mesh panel for optimal ventilation
- Silicon gripper on the hem to prevent the jersey from riding up
- Signature SKINS branding
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.