Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( item(s) in your basket)
Ride Concepts Powerline Flat MTB Shoes
Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the Powerline combines enhanced features like a fully-welded but breathable microfiber upper that is weather-resistant, an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection, a high-step EVA midsole for increased stability, and a custom-molded rubber toe cap in a lightweight package.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Recessed toe and heel for hike-a-bike situations
- Welded microfiber upper is abrasion and weather-resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits the intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Weight: 435g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- Ride Concepts
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.