Add to WIshlist
Other customers purchased instead
- The successor to the best-selling Novo Mag
- Enhanced Mag Force drive unit offers increased resistance and 700 gram heavier flywheel for a smoother ride
- Novo frame moves the resistance unit to the rear of the wheel, allowing the bike to be positioned closer to the ground, increasing stability and removing the need for a riser block
- Includes adaptors to allow the use of everything from a 24 inch BMX wheel to an MTB 29er, the widest range of any Elite trainer
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance unit with 5 distinct levels of adjustment
- ElastoGel roller reduces noise and tyre wear by 20% compared to metal equivalents
- Quick releases on both the axle holders and the resistance unit help make set-up quick and simple
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
A first class piece of kit. I am using it for medical recovery reasons, a replacement knee. The only disappointment was that the block for the front wheel was not included, so had to obtain separately. Otherwise first class.