Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Turbo Trainer
The Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C is an easy-to-use turbo trainer that offers a realistic ride feel like no other. Because this unit already comes preassembled with a Shimano 11-speed cassette attached, set up is unbelievably straightforward - simply unfold the legs and attach your bike. Thanks to the sturdy steel structure with wider support legs, this turbo trainer also offers an unrivalled amount of stability during even the most frantic sprints. It is also compatible with a variety of quick release and through-axle frames too for maximum versatility.
With an inbuilt power meter accurate to +/-2.5%, and able to simulate gradients up to 15%, this turbo trainer offers a great training experience on training apps like Traineroad and Zwift. Plus, to ensure that you can begin your workout as soon as you open the box, Elite has also included a free 12-month subscription to their ‘MY-TRAINING’ app with every turbo trainer too.
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Fully preassembled with an 11-speed cassette installed
- In-built power meter accurate +/-2%
- Gradient simulation up to 15%
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with Zwift, My E-Training, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.