Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Smart Turbo Trainer 2018
Despite its competitive price, the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 smart turbo trainer punches well above its weight. With an inbuilt Kinetic InRide3 power sensor, riders can send ride data to apps like Zwift and Traineroad, for the ultimate indoor training experience. Unlike other affordable turbo trainers, there are no additional sensors required, and it even includes a free one-month subscription to the Kinetic Fit power-training app, so you can begin your training as soon as you open the box.
With a precision calibrated resistance unit and a 2.8kg flywheel, this turbo trainer offers an incredibly realistic ride feel. As an ANT+ equipped device, this turbo trainer can also transmit data directly to your head unit too. It’s also compatible with all types of bikes, so you can get a great workout, regardless of whether you’re a road rider or mountain biker. All this technology rests on a sturdy alloy frame, which offers excellent stability when you’re cranking out the watts.
- Dual-band: pairs with devices using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart®
- Fully compatible with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth® FTMS communication standards.
- Progressive fluid resistance for a quiet, realistic ride
- 6.25lb/2.8kg flywheel for superior ride feel
- Stable, durable trainer frame
- Frame fits 22-inch to 29-inch wheels
- Large diameter roller for reduced tire wear
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes. Bikes with a rear thru-axle will require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter for use on any trainer.
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, one-year warranty on inRide sensor
- Every Smart 2 Trainer purchase includes a FREE 1-month subscription to the premium Smart package in the Kinetic Fit power-training app.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.